Sunday

Science Sunday: Animal Encounters

We are faithful members of our local Zoo,
because each time we visit,
we encounter something new...

On the last day of Winter,
our family spent a
GORGEOUS afternoon
hanging out with the animals,
and may I just say,
they were expecting us...

Waiting for their close-ups...
...The shell dwellers...
...and the muddy fellers...
...The spotty sitters...
...and purple-tongued leaf-lickers...
...the pretty kitties...
...and the buck-toothed whinnies...
...The sleepy teddies...
...and the double-horned bed-buddies.

*************************************************

But MY favorite animal encounters-

BY FAR-

involved...
...this freckled-faced Zebra...
...top-toothless Giraffe...
...and curly-mopped Gorilla.

****************************************

Yes, I'd have to say,
the Zoo is a wonderful way to take
Science
and make it as fun as...
...a barrel full of monkeys!

****************************************************

For other ways to "horse around" with Science,
head on over to
Science Sunday...

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I loved all of the pics. The zoo is my family's favorite place in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha ha, your animal pictures are gorgeous. Every now and then I wish I had a super fancy camera to take wonderful pictures, and then I realize I'd have to actually be careful with my camera...... And that is probably not happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great zoo photos. Oh, that looked like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete